Born Again – Who Can Be?
Born Again – Who Can Be – What is Between You and God?
There were probably many that were also told to go but decided it wasn’t worth the wait or they were too busy, or they had some other excuse.
- Revelation 1:8, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, said the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”
Which part of this scripture is not a part of your life?
If Jesus is not the first then he cannot be the last.
I believe what he is saying to the world and to the church, is “There cannot be anything between me and you.”
I am first and I am the last or I am nothing to you.
What god do you have that comes before your service to the Lord?
1. What keeps you from Prayer?
2. What keeps you from the word of the Lord?
3. What is more important to you than the house of worship?
You can’t say, ” nothing is more important to me then God”, and then not obey him.
Born Again – Who Can Be – What Keeps You From Worshiping God?
When it is time to come to worship God, what keeps you from doing just that?
1. You may say, “well the message doesn’t stir me to worship”;
2. Well it’s the Holy Ghost that is supposed to stir you to worship, that is true if you are led of the Spirit of God.
3. The plain fact is that the word of God commands us to worship God because he seeks such to worship him in Spirit and in truth!
- Jeremiah 7:2-3 2 Stand in the gate of the Lord’s house, and proclaim there this word and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD. 3 Thus said the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings and I will cause you to dwell in this place. ( He is saying to REPENT.)
When you lose your desire to be in the house of the Lord, you are displeasing to the Lord God.
1. When you sit and refuse to worship God it could it be that there is too much sin in your life.
2. When you begin to make excuses to not come and worship you are falling victim to the deceit of the Devil.
3. You are falling into the hands of the enemy and he will mock you in the presence of God.
Born Again – Who Can Be – To What Extent Will You Trust Him?
If God Said to Satan have you considered my servant (your name) could you have said wha
View part one of Born Again Series Born Again How Can You Tell